OT: Bounced Email

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Sun Apr 26 19:48:32 IST 2009

Oops, didnt give it a quick re-read before sending.

Almost all my email from mailing lists comes in as bounces, such as this
one which came in from mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info. And
every once in a while I get one of those mailing list probe emails
saying that my messages are bouncing. I still get them, and mail
elsewhere comes/go just fine. But every mailman list I subscribe to
seems to bounce messages to me? I just got one of those probes from the
spamassassin list....most of the content removed below. I dont want to
send the whole probe message with all the headers since all mty hosts
are listed. But I can certainly send to someone off list if they might
wish to take a look and make some suggestions.

users at spamassassin.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I sent you a warning message, but it bounced.
I've attached a copy of the bounce message.