Preventing multple signatures in email conversation?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 11:31:12 IST 2009

Hmm.. well we use Outlook 2003/2007 and realistically I can't expect any
of our few hundred users to go out of their way when replying to an
email - they just want to hit reply and start typing.

Does anyone know if there is anything that Outlook and popular mail
clients will recognize as a signature and treat differently?

Our current signature will be added to this so you can see what we're
doing currently.

Cheers,
Paul

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.