Signatures...

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 16:34:11 IST 2009

I have just done an installation on a fresh CentOS 5.3 box and it
installs fine.

Furthermore, the modules that were removed were not related to
Math::BigInt or Math::BigRat, and the module installation order hasn't
changed (with respect to Net::CIDR) at all in a very long time, so I
suspect your CentOS installation was broken.

Jules.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng