Mails released from spam quarantine ends up back in quarantine

jan gestre ipcopper.ph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:17:37 IST 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to release some emails that MailScanner mistakenly tagged
as SPAM but after releasing it ends up back in the quarantine. I have
"Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no" and Spam Action set to
"store forward email at address" in MailScanner.conf, BTW I can't change
the Spam Action as deliver because of the enormous amount of spam in
user's inboxes and I'm getting a mouthful if I revert to that, any
ideas?

TIA

Jan