Any issues with the SPAM ACTIONS rule?

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 09:51:43 IST 2009

I have just set up the following line on our mail server to see what kind of
spam we are getting but nothing is turning up in the 'spam' mail account:

Spam Actions = delete forward spam at localhost

In the logs I am getting:

Apr 21 09:39:24 petdoctors MailScanner[21591]: Spam Actions: message
798681F1815E.1CD99 actions are spam at localhost,forward,delete

This has worked in the past and the only major changes of late are better
implementation of Sanesecurity using a new script and an update to
MailScanner 4.75.11-1 from 4.74.something

I can, however, send general emails to spam@<ourdomain>

Ideas?

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick