Potential issue with docx format and Clam

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Mon Apr 20 14:25:31 IST 2009

Martin,

I do run clamd, so maybe this entry in MailScanner.conf has nothing to do
with my problem.  Time to look at my clamd.conf file...  Thanks for the
whack on the head.

As for Oracle buying Sun, NOOOOO....  Say it ain't so.  We use a
calendaring software originally put out by Steltor in Canada.  Oracle
bought them out and turned it into Oracle Calendar.  It is the exact
same product under the covers, but Oracle buried it under tons of code
gook that makes it impossible to patch or reinstall.  They took a 100
MB install and bloated it to 4+ GB.  And their support structure is the
most opaque and unfriendly of any tech company that I have ever dealt
with.  I can't imagine what they will do to Solaris.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College