Does MS support Kaspersky version 5.x ?

keith keith at 12345678.org
Wed Apr 15 15:22:09 IST 2009

Dear All,

First to said sorry for my bad english, I have a license for Kaspersky 5.7 rpm
version, I can successfully to install to my Centos 5.3, and I change "Virus
Scanners = auto" in Mailscanner.conf, after restart server the mailscanner
only detect the clamav, no Kaspersky found, I know the virus.scanners.conf is
control the anti-virus program location, the new version of Kaspersky is
locate to /opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/ , does any expert can tell me how to fix it
or make the MS to support the latest version of Kaspersky.

Thanks

believed to be clean.