Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Apr 15 12:20:42 IST 2009

Julian Field wrote on Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:56:09 +0100:

> Interesting. Unfortunately unless I can get a reproducible case, there's
> not a lot I can do. If you dump the contents of the database
> ("MailScanner --processing"), does it show a message id which appears in
> your email logs?

No output at all.
That it was one message all the time led me to believe it might be one
message that stays in there. Of course, it could also be a new message each
time. I think that I get the message on each MS reload, as it appears
roughly every two hours, but this might be a wrong guess as well.
I'm not having any indication that there is some problem, just that message
that isn't going away anymore.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany