Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Apr 15 11:50:45 IST 2009

Julian Field wrote on Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:16:21 +0100:

> It tends to imply that some of your MailScanner children are dying
> unnatural deaths.

I see that my main MailScanner started to show exactly 1 message in the
queue on March 30. What is it supposed to do with that message?
And where is that message supposed to be lying around (this is postfix)?
I rather think this message doesn't exist. A --debug just gets me the
first few lines and then it waits for messages.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany