HELO_LOCALHOST and SpamAssassin?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Apr 15 11:31:12 IST 2009

Bjørn T Johansen wrote on Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:24:50 +0200:

> That may well be... But as far as I can see, I did fix that but for
> some reason it still triggers this rule...

You want to set your trusted_networks or that other _networks (internal?)
option I always forget in SA correctly. Do a bit of research for that on
the Spamassassin wiki and if you still can't get a good result post your
question to the SA list. It's really better suited there.
Also, the documentation is always a good read, it *is* documented there.
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany