Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 14 22:14:06 IST 2009

Beginning yesterday after I upgraded from MailScanner 4.76.7-1 to
4.76.10-2 and continuing today after upgrading to 4.76.12-1, I am
seeing  messages like

Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

every time a child starts. I used to see these in prior versions, but
the count was always zero. Beginning with my installation of
4.76.10-2, the count appears (so far) to be a non-decreasing number.

Is this correct?