MailScanner-4.76.10-2 can't install Test::Pod

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Apr 14 15:31:24 IST 2009

Phil Randal wrote on Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:04:23 +0100:

> No, my perl was fully up to date, but there may have been garbage left
> behind from earlier installations of perl - the boxes started off as
> CentOS 5.0 installs.

5.2. had Test 1.25 and already Test::More 0.62. I don't know if Test::Pod
is part of Test or would be listed separately, at least it isn't listed
here.
I checked some older MailScanner tarball from last year and it already
included Test Pod 1.26.
Yes, you both must have installed some Perl modules to
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/. I'm not having any module there. No connection
to a not-upgraded Perl, you are right.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany