MailScanner, CentOS 5 and perl-IO & perl-File-Temp

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Apr 4 17:31:52 IST 2009

Craig White wrote on Sat, 04 Apr 2009 08:05:04 -0700:

> I've been struggling with the various perl packages from rpmforge but
> didn't realize that it was the interaction between rpmforge's packages
> and the ones installed by mailscanner.

I listed all modules that you have to install a few months ago, maybe end
of last year. If you search the archives for "yum install" you should
probably find the list. After that you just install the mailscanner.rpm
and not the install.sh. I see there's now also an option not to install
the perl modules. I don't know what extra stuff the install.sh does in
that case. I have never found to need it.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany