Low spam detection

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Thu Apr 2 15:26:19 IST 2009

A simple word of caution from my side.

I love sought and cant praise it enough, it almost never has false
positives!

On the other hand I find iXHash to have A LOT of FP's.

Last time I checked there was 4 different ixhash sources, and they each have
different FP's rates (in our experience)

I don’t score any of them particularly high (highest one is 0.9 I think and
lowest is 0.2) ofcourse those scores only have meaning in our system.

But to sum up, be carefull assigning scores to ixhash without proper testing
first.

Just a heads up from Denmark

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen