Different rules for files within archives

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 2 01:17:22 IST 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 08:10:55AM -0700, Scott Silva wrote:

> If you are using rpm, you should have all you need to fix the config files.
> Just run upgrade_MailScanner_conf and upgrade_languages_conf. Run with no
> options they will give you instructions on how to fix these.

I think you are missing the point. The problem wasn't with MailScanner.conf
or with languages.conf. I always deal with those as required whenever the
install process creates a .rpmnew file.  The issue in this case was that
Jules inadvertently removed things from the file which installs as
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/ConfigDefs.pl.

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,