PDF scanner

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 18:24:10 IST 2009

You could implement this easily using the "Generic Scanner"
functionality already built into MailScanner. You just write a bit of
code to call it and generate the right output format, and MailScanner
takes care of everything else.

To call it, read and edit /usr/lib/MailScanner/generic-wrapper and tweak
it to call your own program and process the output from it into the
format described in generic-wrapper, and then just add "generic" to the
list of "Virus Scanners =" scanner names in MailScanner.conf.
It's all very simple. You could do it in a shell script pretty easily.

You probably want to look for any numbers in brackets, anything non-zero
against "/AA" and anthing non-zero against "/OpenAction".

Pay me something suitable, or buy me something nice from my Amazon.co.uk
wishlist, and I might even write it all for you. :-)

Jules.

On 1/4/09 17:07, Peter Peters wrote:

Jules

--