Clamav 0.95

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Apr 1 14:51:02 IST 2009

Randal, Phil a écrit :
> Over on the clamav-users mailing list, Edwin Török says:
>
> "Make sure there is a symlink /usr/lib64/libclamunrar_iface.so -> /usr/lib64/libclamunrar_iface.so.6, run ldconfig again if necessary."
>
> It'll be a while before I can test this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Phil,

I tested it on a 32 bit system and it worked. Before the symlink I got:
service clamd restart
Stopping Clam AntiVirus Daemon:                            [FAILED]
Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon: LibClamAV Warning: Cannot dlopen: file
not found - unrar support unavailable
                                                           [  OK  ]

I then did:
cd /usr/lib
ln -s libclamunrar_iface.so.6 libclamunrar_iface.so
service clamd restart
Stopping Clam AntiVirus Daemon:                            [  OK  ]
Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon:                            [  OK  ]

Thanks!

Denis

--
   _