Weird Brazilian E-mail

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Sep 30 21:40:38 IST 2008

Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> Did everyone just get a message from a certain "william" from Brazil
> saying "I'm not here", in reply to a list message about MIME-tools?

Oh, is that what it is.  I got four also.  He was about a half inch away
from being added to my etc/mail/access file.  Bad enough when the out of
office does a reply, but when it replies-all, man, that's pathetic...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500