MCP doesn't work anymore

Jason Voorhees jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:42:46 IST 2008

I changed a rule in 20_publicidad.cf that was different from the
"publicidad" one.
I deleted the last modification and MCP worked again.

I'll check my rules again, but I still would like to know if MCP is
failing because of a bad syntax of rules.
Do I must enable debug mode or something similar in MailScanner to find
this kind of errors?