MailScanner --lint

Ray Jette rjette at mestek.com
Tue Sep 30 01:23:47 IST 2008

I am running MailScanner --lint to look for problems. The output of this
command does not fit on the screen. I am trying to save this to a text
file for review. The command sudo MailScanner --lint > log.txt did not
work.

I beleave this did not work because I need to redirect stderr. Is this
correct? I have been doing some research and have tryed to redirect this
a few different ways but have not been able to get it working.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ray Jette