Moving to a new server

Velda Midanovic velda.midanovic at trezor.sr.gov.yu
Thu Sep 25 14:23:19 IST 2008

Dear All,

I have a running combination of RH4U5+sendmail+MailScanner+MailWatch+MySQL
and it is working OK. Only in a short time I will have to move server to a
bigger maschine.

I will set up software, no problem, BUT how to move the data in MySQL
database??? I have no experiance with something like this!!

Some URLs would be wonderful, and some helpful advice.

------

Also another problem. One server (with the above mentioned combination) has
been running for more than a year, and now, when I want from the MailWatch a
"Total Messages by Date" I get the report only till May of this year, and no
more???

Best from,

Velda

believed to be clean.