PHP Script for Mailwatch

Adam Gross agross at gcpsite.com
Sun Sep 21 07:10:20 IST 2008

I suggest you take a look at MailWatch --
http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php.  As I'm writing this message
it appears the site is down (maintenance?).  MailWatch simplifies
EVERYTHING including releasing items from quarantine.  You can release
numerous items all at once in a single click using an easy to use
kickass web interface, among many other things, such as providing each
of your end users with the ability to do the same for themselves,
including managing their own white/blacklists.  It's pretty killer,
check it out.

-Adam