SpamAssassin timeouts - 0 of 20

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Sep 19 18:48:18 IST 2008

Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> Marcello
>
> By default it'll use them all. (/var/lib/spamassassin/<version>/updates_spamassassin_org/20_dnsbl_tests.cf)
>
> To stop each one change it's score to zero in /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf eg..
>
> score __RCVD_IN_NJABL 0.0
>
> I only use the Spamhaus Zen list (I'm low traffic so get away with the free service), and spamcap.
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

Thanks for all the help. I'm pretty sure it's DNS type stuff as we just
moved to a new provider recently.

But - what's up with the ZERO of 20 part? That's the reason I asked
about problems. Sort of like saying no timeouts, which isn't a problem. :-\

Thanks all for the really great list and software.

steve