Mailscanner mrtg mountpoint

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Fri Sep 19 13:49:21 IST 2008

This would put the incoming folder on a ramdisk, which could be
detrimental to servers with little RAM or big batches. Does it *have*
to be like this for mailscanner-mrtg to work? Not that I don't agree
with doing it (most of my servers have it that way when possible),
just thought that everybody should know what this entails.