SpamAssassin cache hit inherits original spam score?

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Thu Sep 18 12:39:16 IST 2008

Hmmm so does that mean that if a mail was not marked as spam at 10:00 and
cached, then gets delivered again at 11:00 (now hitting more rbl's and other
network related test) it still wont be marked as spam because the score was
cached from the first occurrence?

If that’s true then using the cache have a negative aspect I hadn’t thought
of before.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS