AW: SpamAssassin cache hit inherits original spam score?

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Wed Sep 17 20:13:09 IST 2008

Tony,

do you split messages to multiple recipients into one message per recipient? Maybe this is the point.

If you use different Spam Scores per Domain, you probably use a rules file. Are you sure, the rules file is setup correctly? The default rule should be at the end of the file.

By the way: MailScanner works perfectly for me with different Spam Scores for the different domains. So there is probably a little dot missing in your configuration.

Regards,
Roland