Autocommit errors are back?

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Sep 16 20:22:03 IST 2008

I just installed the new 4.71.10-1 and am seeing the following lines in
my maillog.

 commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
<CLIENT> line 639.
Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
<CLIENT> line 639.

I found in my older list mailings from 8/29/2008 that this was just
debugging code, and would be removed after 4.71.7. Do I have other
problems or should I remove lines somewhere?

Thanks

Steve Campbell