Way OT: Petition

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Sep 15 20:35:46 IST 2008

<on soapbox> So what is David's sporting background ? How has he elevated the British level of achievement ? Hey we could not even consider Richard Fox (World Canoe Slalom Champion x 10) who now coaches Australia! (and yes when I would younger I trained with him in the UK!).<off soapbox>

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

----- "Alex Neuman van der Hans" <alex at rtpty.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>

> Since some of you blokes actually watch BBC from time to time between
>
> disasters, I'd like to let you know there's a petition circulating
>
> regarding David Tennant being allowed to light/carry the torch at the
>
> 2012 Olympics, per the "Fear Her" episode. Would be fun, right?
>

> http://www.petitiononline.com/Drwh2012/petition.html
>

> Regards,
>

> Alex

believed to be clean.