clamd DoS?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Mon Sep 15 16:46:19 IST 2008

Hi!

> Also with ClamAV 0.94 and latest MS beta it breaks. We just upgraded.
> I just ran the message with clamd and had no problems at all.
>
> At Mon Sep 15 16:29:30 2008 the virus scanner said:
>  Clamd: contract_I1.zip was infected: Trojan.Agent-49425=20
>
> # clamscan --version
> ClamAV 0.94/8247/Mon Sep 15 13:04:53 2008

We have 4 different site that are having all the same issue, with various
versions of MailScanner. I dont know if we can test feeding it Clam
directly. But inside MailScannner with ClamD running it really breaks. So
strange.

If needed we can give you access to a couple of the machines.

Bye,
Raymond.