Whitelist our mobile phone users

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Fri Sep 12 12:46:42 IST 2008

On 12 Sep 2008, at 12:33, Nigel Kendrick wrote:

> We have a recurring problem (2-3 times a year) where UK Vodaphone
> domains
> get added to various RBLs and so our mobile users suddenly get their
> mail
> rejected as outbound spam by our mail server (MailScanner,
> Spamassassin and
> Postfix). Considering these users have to do an SMTP login to send
> mail, is
> it possible to whitelist them based on this fact? If not, what's the
> best
> way to cope with this without letting too much spam through - or do
> I just
> not scan outbound mail!?

What rejects the mail, Postfix or MailScanner?

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
 content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ