Message contained archive nested too deeply

sandip.sinha at in.dclgroup.com sandip.sinha at in.dclgroup.com
Fri Sep 12 11:12:37 IST 2008

I have installed MailScanner in FC7 into our sendmail server. This works
fine. However I am facing one problem which I couldn't able to figure out.
For some attachments it gives the following error. The attachment does not
have any virus, does not have zip with zip. Still it gives the folowing
error.

I want to know how to disable "Other Bad Content " scanning .

The following e-mails were found to have: Other Bad Content Detected