Help with rule

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Thu Sep 11 19:40:15 IST 2008

Actually what he means is from a specific address to a specific address.

So if he means "block e-mails from Alicia to Roberto, but not necessarily
from Roberto to Alicia or to Carlos", for example, he would do the
following:

under "Is Definitely Spam = no" change to:
"Is Definitely Spam = %rules-dir%/a-quem-eu-bloco.rules
(note the ".rules" at the end that indicates this is a ruleset)

Then at /etc/MailScanner/rules, create a file called a-quem-eu-bloco.rules
that says:

FromOrTo:     default    no
From:alicia at dominio.com.br <From%3Aalicia at dominio.com.br> and To:
roberto at dominio.com.br yes

Save it and restart MailScanner.

And Danilo - try to read the configuration file itself and the documentation
on the website - I'm sure with a few more minutes of looking at either of
them you could have figured it out, too. We here on the list are glad to
help, but it's easier if you help yourself first.