Training MS/SA & Mailwatch

Allan Spencer allan at zandahar.net
Wed Sep 10 05:11:03 IST 2008

Firstly please forgive me for being a bit of a newb but am looking at
trying to train our MS/SA system to catch some of the spam thats getting
through hopefully through the Mailwatch UI .Our MS doesn't accept any
local mail and relays off to various Lotus Domino servers so not sure if
this has an impact on the training capabilities

Running Centos 4.x MS 4.71, SA 3.2.5, & ClamAV 0.94

The only other SA rules I've added are the KAM ones and I *THINK* I've
got fuzzyocr working (which I will probably ditch shortly)
In MW messages that have already been caught as a virus show me the
option to learn as spam/ham (even though this is obvious) but no other
messages give me this option.

At the moment just need some starting points and directions towards a
newb guide and maybe someone to have a glance over config file and
--lint outputs to verify

Cheers
Allan