Looking for a test mail generator (unthreaded)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Tue Sep 9 15:39:56 IST 2008

Jay,

Simply setup another mail hub with test accounts.  A simple sendmail server
delivering to local users would work just fine.

The use Roundhouse to duplicate the feed. The feed goes first to your real
mail hub for delivery as normal.

Send the duplicate feed to the test server which should be configured to 1)
send test messages to the test mail hub and 2) dev-null the rest.

Seems this would be simple to set up and meet your requirements.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com