R: Italian spam

Sergio Rabellino rabellino at di.unito.it
Tue Sep 9 11:33:52 IST 2008

Following it's my configuration:

check into the spam.assassin.prefs.conf into the etc directory of
MailScanner for a line like

bayes_path /opt/MailScanner/etc/bayes/bayes

The last bayes is the filename prefix for the bayes database, and into
the directory
/opt/MailScanner/etc/bayes you will find something like these

-rw-r--r--   1 root   root          36 Sep  9 12:30 bayes.mutex
-rw-rw-rw-   1 root     other      77736 Sep  9 12:30 bayes_journal
-rw-r--r--   1 root   root     41967616 Sep  9 12:30 bayes_seen
-rw-r--r--   1 root   root     167772160 Sep  9 12:30 bayes_toks

Now using the -C /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf parameter
for sa-learn, you'll point your learner to the same database used by
mailscanner.
I'm using this config and the italian spam was detected after 3 users
submit their messages as spam.

Bye.

--
Ing. Sergio Rabellino