Changing Host Companies

Alanna Flynn aflynn at thornlawrence.com
Mon Sep 8 17:38:30 IST 2008

Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick,

I was given you're website by Earl Bryan.   I work for the law firm of
Thorn | Lawrence, P.L.  Mr. Thorn is one of the senior partners I work
for.  We would like to discuss the cost and what type of information you
would need in order to change host companies for one of our clients.
Please contact me at the number below at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Alanna M. Flynn

Paralegal to Eric Thorn & Marcus Lawrence

Thorn | Lawrence, P.L.

402 East Oak Avenue, Suite 101

Tampa, Florida  33602

Telephone No.:  (813) 514-8355

Facsimile No.:  (813) 223-1867

Email:  aflynn at thornlawrence.com <mailto:mlawrence at thornlawrence.com>

which it is addressed and may contain -confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
recipient(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.  Any transmission of
confidential and/or privileged material to persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) shall not be construed as a waiver of any
privilege or confidence.  If you receive this transmission in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material.

This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message contains
confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use, or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail or by telephone at 813.514.8355 and delete this message.
Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or
is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this
message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.