AW: AW: Using Spamd rather than the SpamAssassin Library

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Sun Sep 7 07:40:04 IST 2008

After all: It is running, and it is fine! It was my own blindness, which causes the trouble :-) Thanks Matt for your contribution

Hint for all others:

If you are going to give this one a try, you should do the following, to prevent running into trouble with pyzor:

Add

pyzor_options --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin

to your /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf and execute pyzor --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin discover

Regards,
Roland