MS YUM repository?

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Fri Sep 5 08:33:54 IST 2008

Johnny Stork wrote:
> I am running MS on CentOS 5x and I seem to recall that someone setup a
> repo to simplify MS updates with YUM. Sorry if I missed where the
> details/repo is but could someone please let me know the location of
> this repo and any additional info that might be needed to us it?
>
> Thanks

Hey

Just found an message over this:

[quote hugo van der kooij]
Hi,

I have updated a yum repository that will function as an add-on to the
Centos 5 and rpmforge repositories.

I plan to keep it up-to-date within 24 to 48 hours after Jules releases
a new release. (Unless Jules will go to warp 10.)

One can find it via http://yum.vanderkooij.org/

I am also thinking of building a Mailwatch 1.04 package. But that might
take quite a while.

Hugo.
[/quote]

success!