need help..ClamAV 0.94 and MailScanner 4.69.9

Adam Gross agross at gcpsite.com
Thu Sep 4 19:39:01 IST 2008

I'm having the same problem as this one, and the fix here works...  However, I'm also seeing:

<-----
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
/usr/local/bin/clamscan: unrecognized option `--unzip'
ERROR: Unknown option passed.
ERROR: Can't parse the command line
----->

I didn't see a similar "unzipcmd" or "zipcmd" section so I was wary to make any changes.

Adam Gross | agross at gcpsite.com | 859-630-8722