Mail passing through pretending to be whilisted

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at montecarlotv.com.uy
Thu Sep 4 14:29:55 IST 2008

Hi,

I've been seen in the logs spam passing through MailScanner because it
"think" they are whitelisted.

Message m83LrUAs017322 from 78.111.64.126 (kavalchuk at mail.com) ignored
whitelist, had 29 recipients (>20) : 1 Time(s)

I've checked the whitelist to see if anything can match to that domain
but I've only have 3 entries and they differ a lot from that.
I've an outdated mailscanner server (4.65), maybe there's something
already detected and corrected about this, does it?
Thanks in advance

Ing. Juan Pablo Lorier
Monte Carlo TV SA
Montevideo, Uruguay
+(598)2 9244444

-- Toda la informacion contenida en este email es confidencial y debe ser utilizada solo por su destinatario.