MSRBL-Spam issues

Anthony Cartmell ajcartmell at fonant.com
Wed Sep 3 09:51:38 IST 2008

> Not a biggie but realised I had an older version of the script which now
> checks if the db's are corrupt or not so that should help it from
> happening again

I had this in the logs last night too.

The error comes when the newly downloaded database file is checked in the
/tmp tree. Looks like my actual MSRBL-SPAM.ndb was last successfully
updated on 14 Jul 2008, according to the file date.

Anyway, I've just run /etc/cron.daily/update_sanesecurity_sigs manually
and it has successfully updated MSRBL-SPAM.ndb.

Anthony
--
www.fonant.com - Quality web sites