virus detection reporting wrong scanner

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 14:02:41 IST 2008

The lint seems to check out just fine.  Maybe my understanding is wrong,
but I thought that if multiple engines caught a virus in a message it
listed that multiple engines had detected something in the report that's
sent to postmaster (or wherever) - all I know is I have an entry in
maillog by vba32 saying it detected a virus, at the same time an email
was deleted and a report sent to postmaster saying it was because clam32
had detected a virus - yet there's no report in the postmaster mailbox
that mentions vba32.