"Remove These Headers" in MailScanner.conf

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 18:36:15 GMT 2008

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:41:30 +0000
Greg Matthews <gmatt at nerc.ac.uk> wrote:

[snip]

>> Case in point, at one time, perhaps even now, Google was blocking ZIP
>> files that contained 'exe' files. They were also blocking encrypted
>> files too. It did not take me long before I realized that I did not
>> need a Nazi censoring my mail.
>
>you lose. See Godwin's Law.

I am fully aware of Godwin's law. Personally, I have always felt it was
directed at two or more posters confronting each other rather than
describing a situation or condition. In any case, as you might agree,
"It is not paranoia if it is true."

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

The quality of a pun is in the "Oy!" of the beholder.