Increase in malware?

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Wed Oct 29 05:08:37 GMT 2008

On 28 Oct 2008, at 23:40, Ricky Boone wrote:

> Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> Is it just me or has the amount of malware send around by email
>> increased significantly the last days?
>
> Over the past week or so, I've also seen a marked increase in
> malware on
> my MailScanner systems.

Agreed, although this is more a return to where we have been about 4
weeks previously. Perhaps fairer to say had any one noticed the
decrease in malware over the last couple of weeks ;-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ