attachment => spam

Jan Agermose ja at conviator.com
Sat Oct 25 14:13:08 IST 2008

hi

we get a lot of spam/virus with attachments like "regning.exe" or
"rechnung.csr" and so on. I was wundering if attachments are checked
before or after spam in mailscanner flow? And if spam is checked first,
can I write a spam rule that will mark a mail as spam before its checked
for attachments?

this is because my settings right now sends a notice to the sender and
forwards the mail (without attachements) to the TO person. The last I
would like to stop for the mails where I know the mail is spam based on
the attachement.

regards

Jan