MCP stopped not showing

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Oct 22 21:16:43 IST 2008

on 10-21-2008 8:54 PM Kate Kleinschafer spake the following:
> Hi,
>
> In MailWatch the Spam and High Spam scores are showing but I have 0
> scores for Viruses MCP and High Scoring MCP.
>
> I know I have definately had hits on MCP and High Scoring MCP.
>
> Where abouts in the configuration for MailWatch would I go to begin
> trouble shooting why the results are not showing?
>
> Does anyone have any hints as to what might be wrong?
>
> Thanks
> Kate
MCP rules have somewhat fallen out of favor because of the extra overhead of
running 2 spamassassin instances. The spamassassin rule actions will do the
same thing with half the overhead.

http://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#SpamAssassin%20Rule%20Actions

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...