Spamhaus RBLs

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Tue Oct 21 08:33:35 IST 2008

On 10/21/2008 12:47 AM, Andrew MacLachlan wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>>
>> And don't bother trying to contact them to contest that you have gone
>> over. My
>> inquiries have fallen on deaf ears.
>>

> I've asked them repeatedly for prices for commercial service (i.e. feed
> subscripton) and they've not responded to those either... Maybe their
> idea of a good spam defense is to either not read or discard all mail
> before reading - either way it's not good business sense.

have you been on their site?
(rants instead of research at the right places.. hmmmm)

http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/answers.lasso?section=Data%20Feed#84

What is the application process?
	The application process is designed to allow organizations to initiate
an application without committing to taking the service or making a
payment until they are first satisfied with the service and have agreed
to the contract terms. The process is:

1) Use the Price Calculator to find the correct price for your
organization, based on the total number of Email Users you provide
service for.
http://www.spamhaus.org/datafeed/pricecalculator.lasso