mail won't shift from queue

Kate Kleinschafer kate at rheel.co.nz
Tue Oct 14 23:21:47 IST 2008

Hi all,

I am running the latest version of MailScanner, with Spamassassin and
postfix

I checked the logs and the only thing I have found was the line
Oct 15 09:24:08 box1 MailScanner[628]: writing to
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20081015/spam/C74FE62E80E.5B5B3: No
such file or directory

The folders have been being made fine for the last several days but not
today.

Once I manually made the folder 2008105 the mail started being processed as normal.

What could cause it to not make the folder today?

Thanks
Kate