A users email is getting marked as spam, sending out via mailscanner

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Tue Oct 14 16:33:08 IST 2008

Hi All

One of my users, who send mail out via my MailScanner/SA/Mailwatch System
gets there mail marked as SPAM in MS and SA.

cached

not

score=7.329

6

required

-2.60

BAYES_00

Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

1.00

EXTRA_MPART_TYPE

Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry

0.00

HTML_MESSAGE

HTML included in message

1.26

HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY

HTML has unbalanced "body" tags

5.50

KAM_STOCKTIP

1.11

MPART_ALT_DIFF_COUNT

HTML and text parts are different

0.88

RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL

SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address

0.10

RDNS_DYNAMIC

0.08

TW_JK

I am wondering why is KAM_STOCKTIP being called.

Also is there a way to while list outgoing mails? As I use the MailWatch SQL
Database for whitelit?

Thanks

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.