yahoo dns issue today?

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 14:11:43 IST 2008

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:27:52 +0200
Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

[snip]

>Well it seems miracles still happen. But untill someone using my email
>server can tell me why they need to receive Yahoo messages I will add
>Yahoo domains to the blacklist for each spam incident that originates
>from the servers from Yahoo. So far I got a 100% spam rating for Yahoo
>accounts from Germany, India, Japan, ....

I am assuming that you have been vigorously blacklisting "GMail" as
well. SPAM originating via Google's servers far out distances anything
I get from Yahoo. In fact, that is one of the reasons I went back to
using Yahoo for public discussion forums.

Out of curiosity, why are you still using depreciated in-line pgp?

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

And now for something completely the same.